Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Cody!

Cody and I were invited to Andrew's birthday party a couple weeks ago. We played and played on the playground and then made our way to the table to sit and rest before we got cake! After cake, Andrew opened his presents. Cody was not interested in watching. He was more interested in eating more, so he climbed on the picnic table and helped himself to some cheese puffs and grapes.


After Andrew opened presents, we made our way back to the playground to play.


May must be a big month for birthdays! May 8, Cody turned 2! He had a party at school with his friends. It was a Toy Story party and here is his cake.


Cody was surprised to walk in the kitchen to see mama and daddy during "snack time"


Cody really enjoyed his birthday cake with Buzz and Woody.


Then he opened his present full of Toy Story stuff.


He saw a puzzle, book....


and Buzz sunglasses that he just loves!!


In fact, the day of his birthday, Nanaw, Pawpaw and Austin came over and he wore his glasses while opening his presents outside.


He got a Toy Story bat and ball...


Then he asked me to help him open the other present


We have really loved playing baseball and watching it on tv with daddy. So it just made sense that Cody got a new batting tee after breaking the last one.


Nanaw, Pawpaw and Austin gave him some money in a card, so he made his way over to give em all hugs.



If you notice in this picture with Cody hugging Austin, the computer is on the chair next to him. That's because Grandy and JuJu got to watch the whole party experience on Skype!



My school ran an eye screening test a few weeks ago that came back and said I should see an eye doctor, so that's what I did. My exam room was sports! and it was cool! See me here getting my eyes dialated? That stuff was warm!


Then I had to hold these funny glasses and tell the doctor what shapes were on the screen. There were a couple pictures I couldn't recognize such as an old school telephone (because I've never seen one) and a birthday cake that I thought was a ship!


Finally the doctor looked at my eyes thru this funny looking machine. He said I cooperated well!


The results of my exam were: I'm far sighed. I can see just fine, but I have to work at seeing up close, so the doctor prescribed some glasses to help strengthen my eyes. So here I am wearing them (which I don't like) but of course I'm cute! Don't ya think??!!


No comments: