Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog family and friends!

As you may know, I was born August 18, 2007. I was 7lbs 1oz and 21 1/2 inches long. Mommy and daddy were very excited to finally meet me.

Apparently I had a big brother when I got home. His name is Chance. I thought we would hit it off pretty good when we first met, but I think I annoy him some with my crying. He comes to talk to me some and I think his barking is pretty funny. Mommy helps me give him a bone sometimes so we try to make him like me more.

Mommy and JuJu took me to have pictures done when I was 10 days old. I did pretty good. It took a little over an hour and I stayed awake the whole time. Don't I look cute! The girls will love this one when I'm older! Thanks mom (sarcasm).

I made the first few weeks rough on mommy and daddy because I wouldn't sleep very long. When I was 8 weeks old I gave them a break and slept 9 hours straight through the night and have been doing it since! give or take a few nights.

Yes I was born at daddy's busiest time of the year! He was in the middle of two a days and the first football game was just 3 weeks after I was born. I did make an away game to Valdosta, GA. Grandy (Loyd) came to pick me, mommy and chance up in his 4 seater airplane and flew us down for the game since that is where he and JuJu live now. I got my wings at just 2 months old!Mommy and I did make some home games as well. Check us out tailgating!
Mommy started back to work the beginning of October and I went with her until January. The picture to the left is my first day of work. I swung most of the day while I napped. I started daycare January 7. Tho I miss mommy during the day, I really like playing with my 7 new friends in Ms Judy's class. I did catch a cold from someone there a few weeks back, but I'm doing good now! See me being fed on my first day of daycare.

The holiday season was pretty fun. I had my first opening day of dear season with daddy. We couldn't go hunting because daddy had practice, but mommy made us act like we were going anyway so she could take a picture. Then we just did what men do and went back inside to nap.

Mommy and I went to Greenville for Thanksgiving so I could meet some of my family and some of mommy's friends. I got to take a 4 generation picture with mommy, JuJu and Nona.

Christmas time was my favorite! I went to Greenville, Vicksburg and Aberdeen. I did get tired of traveling, but it was fun seeing family I had already met and I got to meet new faces too! The best part was all the fun presents I got. While in Aberdeen I got to take the 4 generation picture with daddy, Nanaw and Mawmaw. In Vicksburg I got to meet cousin Presley, who is just 10 days older than me. Also, papaw and I got aquainted...he even fed me. Finally we got to go home on Christmas day and boy was I excited to see what Santa brought me! He brought me an exersaucer, which at first I wasn't too interested in, but now I'm playin in it pretty good! I think my favorite 2 toys I got for Christmas was my glow worm and my spin a letter. Check me out with mommy and daddy on my FIRST Christmas!
New years was cool. I hung out with the parents and the Bakers. We went to Dales' to eat then home to put me to bed. I didn't make it to 12....the grown ups barely did! Here's our first really good family picture together on New Years Eve taken by mommy's good friend Melissa. I do have a couple friends already and tho they are both a few months older than me, I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun together in the future. The one with his hand on my head is Cole Abston. He was born in April. The other is Gaines Huff. He was born in May. We did a group shot with the moms.











I've learned a few things in the past couple months. I love chewing on my toes! I think it's funny because sometimes I'll munch on them when I'm in between bites of food and the food gets on my feet. Mommy doesn't think it's so funny. So yes I have eaten some yogurt, which I love! and some sweet potatoes, squash and carrotts. The squash is Bla! Another milestone in the month of January was me rolling over! I rolled over from back to belly on the first day of the year (4 1/2 months). I don't like being on my belly too much so the roll from belly to back took another month to accomplish.

Some other things I have enjoyed include a UNA basketball game, helping mommy with the laundry (since most are mine now), napping with daddy and playing in my jumper while mommy gets ready for work in the mornings.
Well I could keep rambling since I have nearly 6 months to talk about, but this is the brief summary of what's been going on. Future blogs should not be as long because hopefully I can keep it updated frequently so be sure to check back! The parents have video of my first bite of food and me playing so as soon as I give mommy some time to play with the video, I'm sure she will help me upload it for yall to see. Be sure to save my blog address in your favorites and check to see if I've updated anything. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

The Davidsons said...

Tara - Beau is adorable! Welcome to the blog world. I'm going to add y'all to my friends list! Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope all is well.

Kellye

Anonymous said...

Tara.. been so long since i've seen you! glad to see you're doing well. keep in touch!

Ira

Anonymous said...

Beau...I love that you are keeping a record of all the things you are doing and letting all of in on it. I have enjoyed taking care of you when I visit. Stay as cute as you are and I will see you soon.
Love, Juju.