This past weekend was a guy weekend. Mommy had to leave town for Mrs. Angela's baby shower. My friend Kade will be here soon! Can't wait to meet him! So while mommy was gone daddy, Chance and I hung out. Saturday night was the first night mommy spent away from me. I enjoyed my quality time with daddy. He made me laugh a lot. Mommy got home Sunday. She said she missed me tons! That afternoon we all went to Mr. Josh & Miss Andria's house for the Daytona 500 party. I got to see my friend Cole and a bunch of mommy & daddy's friends. It was pretty fun, tho the race was a bit boring. It put me to sleep! No one really wrecked and that is usually the best part. Some excitement came at the end when I thought my driver (Tony Stewart) was going to win. After the race was over Mr. Josh thought he would start entertaining us with his karaoke singing. That was our cue to leave...I think he is tone deaf!
So...a couple pictures...here I am playing in my saucer while mommy does her daily duty of washing my bottles. Daddy saw this picture and said I look just like his pictures when he was this age. He was really excited about that!
And here I am after eating some pears. Guess I didn't get enough cause I'm still knawing on my fingers.


No comments:
Post a Comment