Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

6 Month Shots

This morning mommy took me to the doctor for my 6 month shots. I weighed 14.10 lbs and was 25 3/4 tall. Dr. Moore said I am in the 25th percentile in both height and weight. She was pretty busy since she was out the day before, so I sat in the waiting room with mommy for almost an hour before we got called back. I played with green gator most of the time, then I munched on my blue bear blanket some. I ate some too, then spit up on mommy's work clothes. Sorry mommy! A man told mommy that I was being really good and a lady in there told her I was really cute! :-) When we finally got called back, mommy laid me on the table and I started playing with the fun paper under me...oops I tore it! The shots this time weren't too bad. Yes I cried, but I really don't think it was cause of the shots...I think it was cause I was getting sleepy since the appointment ran way over into my nap time. When the shots were over, I got rewarded with some cool bandaids!

The best part of the whole visit was when Dr. Moore said she didn't need to see me until I am 1 year old. Yay no more shots for a whole 1/2 year!!

No comments: