Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Put me on the list Tooth Fairy!

When I woke up at 2:00am Saturday morning, mommy put me in the bed with her and she started massaging my gums...well she felt something sharp! Yep it was my first TOOTH! That explained a lot of my fussiness Thursday and Friday at daycare. So put me on your list Tooth Fairy! I look forward to seeing how much my teeth are worth in a few years from now!

2 comments:

The Huff Family said...

Teething is so fun isn't it?! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Beau...I know all about your tooth. Your mommy told me you got it a couple of days after I left. Bet you feel better now.
Love you, Juju.
Hugs & Kisses