So, we've come a long way, I think Chance may like me now. We have Chance entertainment sessions each night. I sit in my chair and mommy gets some treats for Chance and makes him do tricks in front of me. I laugh and smile bunches at him. Then mommy gives me the
treat to give to Chance. He now lets me pet him some aka pull his hair.Some other news...I really was actually sick last week and was running my first fever last Thursday. It got up to 101. So I went to work with mommy Thursday and Friday. Then I called JuJu Saturday and cried in the phone to her. She's a sucker! She drove up to see me Sunday :-) I love when JuJu comes! So now I am skippin out on daycare this week to sit home and play with JuJu (and try and get over my horrible cough). I'm feeling much better now!


2 comments:
best buds! LOL
Yep, Chance is a good buddy. Treat him good and he will like you a lot as long as you have a little food to give him. He will keep you face and tiny fingers clean for you if you let him.
Love you, Juju.
Hugs & Kisses
Post a Comment