Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

I love the Easter Bunny!

Sunday morning I woke up and learned that the Easter Bunny delivers presents! He had left tons of goodies on my big bed for me...a turtle basket to hold my eggs, an Elmo tv remote (just like mommy and daddy's!), some squishy balls, bubbles, books, light up frog, thumper, and 3 outfits. It was all sittin in this funny colored orange grass. I was a big boy and sat up by myself for mommy to take pictures. I'm starting to become a professional model for pictures...thanks mom! (sarcasm)! I'm also starting to get pretty good at sitting up...I've alomst got the hang of it!! The parents let me play with my new toys for a little bit before we took off to Aberdeen to visit some of the family. I took some of them with me to play with during the ride.
Aberdeen was fun, I got to see MawMaw, Nanaw, Pawpaw, Aunt Martha, cousin Leigh, Uncle Allen, cousin Austin and Aunt MaryBeth. Austin and I got to play for a little bit and then Uncle Allen let me wear his Alabama hat. It was just a little bit too big...but I liked it!

The whole day was pretty fun and I fell asleep for a little bit on the way back. When we got home, mommy and I stayed up watching some basketball...we are both beating daddy in the brackets! Ha! Actually, I am beating both of them and it's my first year to play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Beau.
You look like you had a great Easter. What some cool gifts the Easter Bunny left you! I love your turtle basket and all those pretty eggs. Did you go egg hunting? WOW, and I see you're sitting up all by yourself. That is so great. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you, but I'm glad you got to visit with your daddy's family. Cool looking in your uncle's Alabama cap.
I will see you soon.
Hugs & Kisses, Juju.
Happy 1st Easter.