
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com

Monday, March 31, 2008
I support my troops!
Last Wednesday, daycare called mommy for me to be picked up because I had 102 fever. So since daddy was home on spring break, he came and got me and took care of me Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. After a long 3 days of being cooped up in the house with daddy...the parents and I took a trip to Huntsville to get out of the house and go to the mall shopping. We all had a really good time. I got pushed around in my stroller and sat up in it like a big boy! It was fun lookin around at all the people and things! Mommy and Daddy both said I was such a good boy all day!! Of course before we left the house, mommy had to take my picture. I decided to wear my camo in support of our troops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so cute...and supportive.
Hugs & Kisses
Juju
Post a Comment