Wow! what a cool weekend...even tho I didn't do much. Saturday morning mommy had a tennis match and daddy had football practice, so Mrs. Courtney watched me for a little while. It was a spur of the moment thing, so thanks Mrs. Courtney! I was glad tho, cause I got to hang out with Cole. He's gettin big and does this funny thing where he is on his hands and knees moving across the floor. Mommy says it's called crawling...maybe I'll try it one day!
Sunday was such a pretty day and tho I wanted to watch the race with daddy, I wanted to go outside and play instead. Mommy took m
e to the UNA softball game. I think I was the good luck charm, because when we got there they were losing 4-1...they ended up winning 5-4! Go Lions! Mommy was smart and sat me in the shade from the light pole so I wouldn't get sunburned! I even took a nap while I was out there...it was sooo relaxing! Tho mommy had to hold a blanket over me for some shade, so her arms are scorched, but she said she didn't mind cause daddy always tells her how white she is!
While we w
ere out there, I told mommy we should go get Chance and take him to the park, so that's what we did. When mommy was pushing me, we kept hittin the cracks on the track and it kept making me laugh. Chance is really out of shape, after a little bit of walking, he got pretty tired, so mommy put him in the stroller with me and pushed both of us. Thanks mom! you're the best!! I hope there are some more pretty days like Sunday coming up because I love going outside to play!
Sunday was such a pretty day and tho I wanted to watch the race with daddy, I wanted to go outside and play instead. Mommy took m
e to the UNA softball game. I think I was the good luck charm, because when we got there they were losing 4-1...they ended up winning 5-4! Go Lions! Mommy was smart and sat me in the shade from the light pole so I wouldn't get sunburned! I even took a nap while I was out there...it was sooo relaxing! Tho mommy had to hold a blanket over me for some shade, so her arms are scorched, but she said she didn't mind cause daddy always tells her how white she is!While we w
ere out there, I told mommy we should go get Chance and take him to the park, so that's what we did. When mommy was pushing me, we kept hittin the cracks on the track and it kept making me laugh. Chance is really out of shape, after a little bit of walking, he got pretty tired, so mommy put him in the stroller with me and pushed both of us. Thanks mom! you're the best!! I hope there are some more pretty days like Sunday coming up because I love going outside to play!


1 comment:
Beau...you are sitting up so good.
I'm glad you enjoyed the park and let Chance ride with you when he got tired. He has short legs like you too. Will see you soon while mommy and daddy go to the races.
We are going to have a great visit. Love you, Juju.
Post a Comment