
Saturday I got to go to my FIRST birthday party. My friend Cole turned 1! His mommy and daddy got him a radio flyer wagon that sits 2. When I got to the party he was riding around in it and told me to get in. So I got in it and we both rode around in it and played with the little trucks in the bottom of it. Cole patted me on the head before he got out to go open his presents. He got a whole bunch of fun presents! I got him a laugh and learn toolbelt...he liked it! I had some ice cream and cake too. The cake was ok, but I REALLY liked the ice cream! It was sooooo cold, but soooo good!! Just 4 more months and he gets to come to my party!

Sunday was fun too! The parents, Chance and I all went to the park. We walked around for a while, then went and sat under the gazebo and watched the turtles and fish swim around in the pond...so cool!
1 comment:
BEAU...Wow, what a fun party. The wagon looks like it is fun to ride in with a place for 2. Chance will enjoy one of those with you. You will have to show me the fish in the pond at the park. Maybe we can go fishing. See you soon.
Love, Juju.
Post a Comment