Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Friend is here!!!

My friend Kade Ashton Boone was born April 22 at 2:38 pm. He was 7lbs and 20 inches long. Congratulations Mr. Keith and Mrs. Angela! I'll come see him real soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau... you seem to have a lot of new friends. Kade is real cute and his parents look real proud. Great first family photo.
Congratulations to you on your new friend.
Love, Juju.