Wow what a week I had! Mommy and Daddy picked me up from daycare last Monday and I had some stuff oozing from my eye, so Tuesday morning they took me to the doctor. I ended up having pink eye and an ear infection, so I went to work with mommy for a couple days. Mommy got sick on Thursday, so we both stayed home t
ogether, then JuJu came to see us that night! She came up to keep me so the parents could go be rednecks for the weekend. Yep, they went to Talladega! It was the first time I have been apart from both of the parents since I was born. JuJu and I had a fun time together...she got me well (again), but I think me and mommy got her sick...sorry JuJu! Hope you feel better soon! Mommy and I took a picture before her and daddy left Friday morning. Sunday at the race, the p
arents took a picture in the stands to show me where I will get to sit in a few years. They said they had a good time, but was so ready to get home and see me. They walked in the door Sunday night around 8:30. JuJu let me stay awake so I could see them! They told me how much they missed me. I missed them too! Mommy even bought me a shirt that says "future driver". Guess we'll see if that's true!
ogether, then JuJu came to see us that night! She came up to keep me so the parents could go be rednecks for the weekend. Yep, they went to Talladega! It was the first time I have been apart from both of the parents since I was born. JuJu and I had a fun time together...she got me well (again), but I think me and mommy got her sick...sorry JuJu! Hope you feel better soon! Mommy and I took a picture before her and daddy left Friday morning. Sunday at the race, the p
arents took a picture in the stands to show me where I will get to sit in a few years. They said they had a good time, but was so ready to get home and see me. They walked in the door Sunday night around 8:30. JuJu let me stay awake so I could see them! They told me how much they missed me. I missed them too! Mommy even bought me a shirt that says "future driver". Guess we'll see if that's true!


No comments:
Post a Comment