Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Kade is my bud!

Saturday the parents and I took a trip to the Boone's house so we could all meet my new buddy Kade. Kade and I hit it off pretty good! He was sleeping a lot, so I decided to take a nap with him. He also already knows how to share...he let me wear his cool white hat. He told me I needed to get out in the sun because he's so much darker than me! I'm so white! Daddy said it's cause his mommy is Mexican? (ha kiddin Mrs. Angela).

Of course the parents went crazy with the camera and took many pictures. Here's us with the moms and then with the dads (future huntin camp foursome & Talladega goers). I played some peek a boo with daddy...we were being silly...he's also my bud! It was a fun exciting visit. See ya in a couple weeks Kade!!
I must have still been excited about meeting Kade, because I would not sleep Saturday night. Mommy let me get in the bed with her. Can you find me? I'm in camo.
Mommy is great...Sunday night she read me a night time story. I love looking at the pictures and trying to grab the book and pages so I can chew on them. She said we'll start doing it nightly now so I can learn words and stuff. Must have put me off into good dreaming mode because I slept, well, like a baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAU...great pic with Kade. You are such a big boy. Make sure mommy reads to you a lot. It will help you when you go to school.
Love you, Juju.