Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chance and Me


Look at me and my doggy...Chance really likes me now. When I am in my exersaucer eating my puffs or crackers, I always make sure I give him a couple. Now he likes to come up to me when I'm sittin in the floor and lick my face and sniff my ears...it makes me laugh!!

I've also been trying to crawl. I think I'm really close, but right now I just go backwards. I can do a man push up where I am on just my hands and toes, then I get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth. I'm going to figure it out soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...hang in there. You'll catch on real soon and they won't be able to keep up with you.
Love, Juju