Friday afternoon the parents and I went down to McFarland Park to take pictures for the UNA Football Media Guide. I thought it was really fun being down by the river. They said we'll go back real soon for a picnic...can't wait! Mommy kept messing our pictures up cause the wind was blowing her hair all over the place. Daddy and I don't have that problem.
Saturday was such a pretty day, so mommy took me and Chance outside to play and the sun was so bright that mommy gave me my first pair of sunglasses to wear. I'm such a cool dude! Chance thought I was cool too...he came up to me to play and check out my new accessory.


So Sunday I turned 9 months old and guess what! I have tooth #4! It's my 2nd tooth on top.



1 comment:
Beau...Happy 9 month's birthday.
You look so cool with your sunglasses on. Mama and daddy look ok too. The pics are great by the water. You'll enjoy that when you get a little older and can go swimming. Give Chance a pat on the headbone for me.
Hugs and Kisses, Juju.
Post a Comment