uJu and Grandy. Kade has grown so much since I've seen him! We'll be running all over the place together soon! Saturday the parents had another wedding to attend and they took me with them for that one! It was for mama's cousin Taylor in Memphis...my very first wedding and of c
ourse I wa
s a good boy! Grandy and I sat on the swing while waiting to leave. During the wedding I got a little wound up, so daddy stood with me and sho
wed me all the pretty girls walking back down the aisle. He said he was teaching me young...guess I'll figure out what that means later? I also got to say hey to Bella! She's my cousin that will be h
ere in September. See me with Uncle Dade and Aunt Shelley. Uncle Dade was pretty fun and I loved his red tie thingy. Everyone took turns playing with me. Nona got me next and
she really enjoyed giving me kisses. I thought it was sweet! and she looked so pretty! I finally got passed off to mommy. The wedding was at 7 and my bedtime
is 8, so I was getting pretty tired. Mommy put me in my car seat so I could go to sleep.We finally got home Sunday and we were all worn out. After we all rested some, mommy and I practiced walking. She lets me stand on her feet while she walks. I think it's soooo funny!


1 comment:
BEAU...Wow, what a weekend!!!
I am so glad Grandy and I was able to come and keep you and Kade while your parents went to Mr Josh and Mrs Andrea's wedding. And then we got to see all of Aunt Brenda's family while at Tailor's and Mary's wedding. You looked so nice in your wedding clothes. Mama and daddy looked nice too. Good looking family. Yep, you went to sleep before we left, but it was fun. A lot of new people. Sorry you didn't rest real good. Grandy had a great time with you especially while you were swinging him on the big swing. Nona, Uncle Dade and Aunt Shelley really enjoyed seeing you too. And of course I did too. You are so great.
Hugs & Kisses
Love, Juju
Post a Comment