Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Not so sure about the swimming pool...

Saturday Daddy had football camp, so mommy and I went to hang out at the pool. It was my FIRST trip to the pool! Mommy put this yuck white cream stuff all over me! She said it was so I wouldn't get sunburned. I wasn't happy about that at all! Then she stuck my feet in the water. I didn't like that either! I did finally get in waist deep, but I told mommy to just let me sit on the side of the pool...I was cool with that! My friends Wade and Jenna Cannon were there. Jenna let me play with her bucket and toys. Thanks Jenna!

Look here...I think someone spike my bottle! I was so relaxed ha!

Mommy bought me some spray on sunblock and a cool crab floaty on Sunday and she said we would go try them out next weekend at the pool. Maybe I will like that more!

Mr. Steve and Mrs. Sheila were at the pool too. Mrs. Sheila was lots of fun! She even invited us over to their house for burgers that night. When we got there...oh boy! She had so many toys in the floor for me to play with. I had so much fun! Thanks Mrs. Sheila!

FYI for anyone keeping up with my teeth count...I got #5 Sunday...it broke thru on the top right.


Also, mommy wanted me to let yall know that my 1st birthday party is going to be Saturday, August 16. She's not sure of place or time yet, but wanted to let yall know if you wanted to make arrangements to come! email or call her if you know if you'll be able to come so she can start getting a head count. Yes I know, she can be annoying with planning stuff so far in advance, but she says that's how she stays stress free...whatever that means! Hope you will be able to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...You're so cool. Love the hat. You will enjoy the water, so go for it. Congratulations on tooth #5. You bet I will be at #1 Birthday Party. Just tell me when and where.
Hugs and Kisses!!
Juju.