
Sunday was such a pretty day, so I asked mommy if we could go to the pool. She said I had to take a nap then eat first, so that's what I did! Check me out in my favorite sleeping position...

I slept for a couple hours, then I was a happy boy when I woke up...I knew I just had to eat then we could go to the pool!!
The pool was tons of fun, but it wore me out! I took my bath early Sunday night in case I fell asleep earlier than my bedtime...then after my bath, the parents and I went to the Penny's for dinner...they all had burgers and since I had already eaten, I just played in the floor with Mrs. Andi's pink ball. I liked it so much that she gave it to me! Thanks Mrs. Andi!!


No comments:
Post a Comment