Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Love you Cousin Bella!

Do you remember when I told you that Cousin Bella will be here in September? Well this past weekend I went with mommy and JuJu to Jackson for Aunt Shelley's baby shower just for Bella. Check out her cool cake! and if you look close, you can see a picture of her in the frame next to the cake.
Bella got tons of goodies! Mommy said she had many great friends and family that did the same for her and me before I arrived. So during the shower I sat with JuJu and watched Aunt Shelley open a million presents. I got her a toybag full of my favorite toys, and was able to find a couple of them in pink! Everyone said I was being just the perfect baby (what did they expect! ha!). Mommy was so proud of me! Here is me sitting with JuJu at the shower.
Another milestone happened after the shower...I found some objects on the table that I wanted to play with so I pulled up on the table and stood up on my feet all by myself! I'm doing it everywhere now...especially in my crib, so the parents are going to have to lower my mattress again so I'm not tempted to climb over.

So after a fun weekend stay at Uncle Dade and Aunt Shelley's JuJu, mommy and I rode back to Florence. On the way back, we stopped at McDonalds to meet Mr. Jeremy and Mrs. Melissa and visit with them for a few minutes since they were on their way back to Louisiana. This was my first time to get to eat some McDonald fries and cookies and boy were they good!!
When we got to Florence, I asked mommy if we could go to the pool so I could show JuJu how I like to splash around. We went, but unfortunately the wind was blowing a lot so it made me cold, which made me fussy! So we didn't stay long, but of course it was long enough for mommy to take a picture of me looking cool in my shades and drinkin my bottle.
JuJu left Monday morning, but she said she would be back in August for my birthday party. Can't wait JuJu and thank you for coming up to ride with mommy and me!

No comments: