Monday, daddy and I went to Aberdeen to visit Nanaw, Pawpaw, Aunt MaryBeth, Uncle Allen, cousin Austin, Brody, Mawmaw & Aunt Martha. I had a really good time playing with Austin and Brody...they are so much fun! Daddy and I got back to Florence on Tuesday. Mommy said she missed me so much! Later Tuesday, she and I went to Target to "play". I love riding around in the buggy. While we were there, I picked out some new shirts, shorts and some cool tennis shoes! I was in between shoe sizes, so they are a little big, but I'm sure I'll be wearing them before too long! I am back at daycare today (Wednesday), but at least it's going to be a short week! It's half way over already!!

I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2008
A long, fun weekend with the parents!
I am starting to understand that I love holidays! I got to spend a lot of time away from daycare this past week and tons of time with the family. The parents were both off work starting last Thursday till this past Tuesday for the 4th of July weekend. And even better...the Boone's came to stay with us Thursday thru Sunday, so Kade and I got to hang out a bunch! Friday for the 4th, we all went over to the Cannon's for a cookout. Other than all the parents there, I got to hang out with Wade, Jenna, Grant, Ava and Kade. We had a blast! Of course mommy dressed me for the special holiday and made daddy and me take a picture with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment