Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Parties Parties

Friday night the parents and I went over to Mr. Cord's house for his birthday party. I got to play with a way more active dog than Chance...Vince, Miss Kelly's dog. He was way fun! Mommy and I got tired and it was past my bedtime, so we went home and daddy got to have a night out with the guys.

Saturday night we had another party! The Pierce's invited us over to their annual Mrs. Piggy cookout down by the creek behind their house. There were tons of people there so that means we had tons of fun! I even got to have my own chair to lounge in.

Sunday I was "exploring" the house and found this new "shortcut" into the living room. It's a crack between the 2 couches. I try to crawl thru it, but I get stuck so mommy helps me the rest of the way. I thought it was so funny tho!

Be sure to check back soon. Mommy is trying to help me load a video that I know yall will be excited to see!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peek-a-boo, I see you.
love Juju.