I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog. Be sure to add my link to your favorites. Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Monday, July 21, 2008
Suprise! Look what I'm doing now...
Mommy FINALLY helped me figure out how to upload my videos. So here you go...look what I did Sunday.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Beau, you are getting so big. I love watching you walk. I'm glad you finally got mommy to get the video to work so I can watch you grow. Love, Juju.
1 comment:
Beau, you are getting so big.
I love watching you walk. I'm glad you finally got mommy to get the video to work so I can watch you grow.
Love, Juju.
Post a Comment