Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

First Graduation!

Well, it's been a rough few days for me and the parents. Friday morning I woke up with 103 fever, so I didn't get to go to my last day in Ms Judy's class. I stayed home with mommy until about 2, then Mrs. Tyla came over to watch me so mommy could go to work. Thanks Mrs. Tyla...I had fun and I'm glad you are now on my "sitter list". Maybe next time I won't be as fussy!

Saturday I was still feeling bad, so mommy gave me a good warm vapor bath. When the bath was over, I was feeling a little better. Mommy was pampering me really good! I got a really good massage, then she decided to style my hair...look how cool my mowhawk is!
She then asked me what was wrong and what was hurting. I told her it was my lower gums...see my bottom teeth? I hurt right beside them...I think that means I'm getting some more pearly whites! But gosh it hurts!!
Sunday, the parents and I went to orientation at my school. Did you know I graduated the "baby" class! I am now in big boy class! There are just 4 of us in this class. Sidney and Cane from "baby class" moved to my new class and there is also a newcommer...Lauren. 2 boys, 2 girls = trouble! My new teacher is Ms. Gail. She and I took a picture together this morning when mommy dropped me off. Tho I don't exactly look very happy in this picture, I am very excited about my new classroom and new teacher! I just didn't want to tell mommy bye this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau... Congratulations on your graduation. You'll have more fun with the older kids. Not real sure about the new hair-doo. But it is getting longer. You'll need a haircut before too long.
Hugs & Kisses
Juju.