Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Gaines is my bud!

Friday night daddy had practice and mommy went out with some friends to eat, so Mrs. Annecia came to watch me. I went to bed early on her, so we didn't get to play much. Maybe next time I'll stay up later so we can play more! Thanks for coming to watch me Mrs. Annecia!

Gaines was in Huntsville this weekend so mommy took me to see him. We went to Bridge Street, which is a really cool outdoor mall. They had a carousel that we got to ride...it was so much fun going round and round! After the carousel, we ate, then went to watch Gaines run thru the splash pad. Mommy said if I would start walking then I could run thru it too. Maybe I will soon and she can take me to the splash pad in Florence.
Sunday during lunch I didn't want mommy to feed me, I wanted to do it myself and guess what I happened to be eating? Yep! SPAGHETTI! It was so yummy and so fun getting it all over the place. I told mommy sorry about the mess, but she was cool with it. She said as long as I enjoyed it, then she was fine with cleaning it up.
This morning while mommy and I were getting ready, I found Chance's food bowl...well actually I knew where it was, I was just waiting for the perfect time to "sneak" off from mommy to go explore it. Well I tried a piece of his food and I know I am a picky eater, but yuck! how does he eat that stuff! I don't think I want anymore of it. I'm glad mommy took it out of my mouth as soon as I put it in there and I didn't have time to chew!

No comments: