Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to ME!

Fun Fun Weekend!
So, JuJu got here Friday in time to come pick me up from daycare. What a suprise! Mrs. Gail knew I wouldn't be at daycare on Monday (my birthday) so she sent my present home with me. She got me a fun farm book with silly eyes on it and a new sippy cup. Thank you Mrs. Gail! Friday night Papa and Patsy got to town as well. We all went to Texas Roadhouse to eat. Papa sat beside me and played. I got to sit on the fun horse saddle and play too! Future cowboy?
Saturday was the big day! It was my Clifford the Big Red Dog birthday party. Mommy said Papa helped her set up all the decorations. I think he did a really good job!
Tons of family and friends came to help celebrate my big day...even out of town family and friends! Mommy and I got in the pool to swim some, then after everyone arrived, I got to open my presents. Wow at the goodies I got...clothes, toys, books, bags, money and more clothes! I love everything!! Look at everything I got! and all my friends that came too!
After opening presents, they sang happy birthday to me and I got to eat my cake! It was Clifford's bone and it was yummy! Much better than Chance's food! JuJu gave me a bite of her cake and it had red stuff on it. I thought it would look good on my face. Happy birthday last week to cousin Presley...she turned 1 on August 8.Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate my big day and especially thank you for the presents!After my party, I was really tired, so I went home and cleaned up then went to bed for the night. JuJu stayed home with me while the parents went out to eat with Papa & Patsy and Uncle Mickey, Aunt Christina, Logan, Mary Evelyn and Presley. She said they all went to Heritage Park to play. I was sad I didn't get to go with them, but mommy said she'll get them to come back so we can all go another time. Can't wait!!

Sunday was of course picture day. Mommy and JuJu took me to have my 1 year pictures done at Michelle Calhoun Photography. The shoot was super fun! Mommy and JuJu blew bubbles at me and I tried to grab them, then the best part was I got to eat cake AGAIN! It was really yummy and I tried to eat the whole thing. I got so messy, they had to put me in the tub to get all the blue icing off of me.
When we left from doing pictures, we went to Heritage Park to play. I started to get in the water from the splash pad, but wasn't so sure about getting splashed in the face, so I went to play on the train on the playground instead. When we got home, I ate supper. After I was done eating, mommy put me in the sink to wash my hands, then I just played in the sink for a while.Daddy had a scrimmage Sunday night, so we went to watch that. I went upstairs to watch and help him coach. First game is at Braly Stadium next Thursday (28th) at 7:00. Hope to see you there!Monday, mommy took off work to spend my birthday with me. Unfortunately I had to go get my "birthday shots" that morning, but I was a BIG BOY! I got 4 and didn't cry until the 3rd stick and even after that I didn't cry much. My stats at 1 year: 20lbs, 30" = 10th % in weight, 50% in height.

JuJu was still in town, so us 3 went to Craker Barrel to eat some birthday breakfast. After we were done eating, JuJu and I rocked together in the chairs outside.Guess what I got for my birthday!?! A new room! I got so many goodies at my birthday party, so mommy and JuJu rearranged my room so now it's a playroom, but my crib is still in there. Check out my cool new climb on toy that JuJu and Grandy got me! Sliding is sooo much fun! You can click here to view all the pictures from the exciting weekend.

No comments: