Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Monday night football!

I like Monday night football...this past Monday, the parents invited the Pennys over to watch the Eagles and Cowboys play. We had a great time, and daddy and I dressed for the occasion! Mommy takes so many pictures of me...look at me cheese for this one.

Then Tuesday, I got a big surpise! My new car seat came in, so that means I get to ride frontwards and my seat is a lot cozier! I got to ride in it for the first time on our way to the UNA volleyball game.

While we were at the volleyball game, I found Leo again. He even got in the floor and played with me some...
Leo and I are buds! See you at the game Saturday Leo!!

No comments: