Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Road Trip!

Saturday I got to go on a road trip to Carrollton, GA for daddy's game against the University of West Georgia. This trip was extra fun because I didn't have to ride in my car seat! We rode with the Pierces in their RV! We got there early enough to tailgate some...see Jenna and me in our little lion chairs...

During the game I got to sit with Justin. He's pretty cool and so much fun. He let me wear his hat too!As for the game...well it was a blow out! The score was 40-0 at half time! So yep, another UNA win, which makes us 4-0 on the season! See you this Thurday night at Braly for a home game against Harding University! If you can't make it, be sure to watch it on tv on CSS!

No comments: