Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ready...Set...Hut, Hut!

Thursday night was another football game at Braly. I got there early enough to go in the stadium and see Leo & Una...see daddy and me watching Una.

Una wouldn't get up and play, so that got boring...I told daddy to take me to the field and let's "run some routes" before the players came out. I made it from the 40 to the 30 in no time! I'm quick!

After I "scored", mommy and I had to leave the field, so we went back out to tailgate some before the game started. Finally came gametime. It took the Lions no time to score. We were up 49-0 at half time, then won the game 52-0. The Lions are now 5-0!

I will be missing the next game...it is at Arkansas Tech this next Saturday. I will be making a road trip tho! I'm going to meet cousin Bella this weekend!

1 comment:

Kendall and Jeremy said...

he is adorable.... ya'll sure did make a cute little boy :)