Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun in Brandon!

Friday, Mommy and I took a road trip to Brandon to see my new cousin Bella Rose.
We got to stay at Uncle Dade and Aunt Shelley's house and JuJu was there too. It was exciting getting to visit with everyone! and of course...here are a few pictures:
Here I am "holding" her:
JuJu and Bella

Mommy and Bella Uncle Dade with his new daughter Mommy and me with the Beausoliel family JuJu's 2 babies with their babies Mommy and me playingOk so while we were there, I wanted to show everyone my new favorite thing to do...WALK! I walked back and forth to this gate a bunch.We also went shopping. Well actually mommy went shopping and JuJu and I "strolled" the sidewalk. I even helped her push the stroller as I stopped to wave at everyone that walked by. I love waving at people...it makes them smile and I love to make people smile!

Sunday was time to go home...I was sad to leave cousin Bella, but I know I'll see her again real soon. I was cheered up tho when JuJu said she was going to come home with us. She is here with us for a whole week! Isn't that exciting!!

I didn't get to make it to daddy's game this past weekend tho, but they won without me! They beat Arkansas Tech 45-24, which makes them 6-0 on the season!

No comments: