Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

School Days

Friday after mommy got off work, we (me, mommy & JuJu) drove to Greenville to stay at Nona's. Cousins Robert & Christy are expecting a baby boy in December, so we went for the baby shower. I helped mommy blow up balloons and I made sure to keep everyone entertained during the shower. It was fun seeing a bunch of family during the weekend. Something strange tho...mommy didn't get her camera out, so I have no pictures from the weekend to show you. BUT I do have some other pictures to show you. My 1st set of school day pictures came in Friday. Check them out....I'm so used to taking pictures, that I did this good all on my own!

No comments: