Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun with Daddy!

Well Thursday nite, the Lions played at DSU and ended with an unfortunate loss...34-28. That puts their record at 7-1 now. With the game being on Thursday, Daddy had time off Saturday afternoon. This was the first time in 3 weeks that we were able to hang out. He seemed a little down because of the loss, so I suggested to the parents that we get out of the house and ride by campus to go look at the lions. Pooey! The lions weren't out, but we played anyways. I walked around the fountain a few times...I thought it was cool.Then Daddy and I played peek a boo around this sign. I think I cheered him up!!The parents said it was time to go, so I went and got one more look of the pretty fountain.

No comments: