Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Lions won & I met my girlfriend Kennedy!

Last Thursday night was daddy's first game this season. The Lions played Southern Ark and beat them 57-14. GO LIONS! Before the game I got to hang out on "Spirit Hill" and tailgate with 2 of my cheerleader friends, Piper and Jenna. Mr. Steve made sure he supervised...mommy says he's a little over-protective of his granddaughter Piper.
I had a great time dancing to the REALLY loud music.

Mrs. Tyla also gave me my first football Jersey. It's soooo cool and has my last name on back! Thanks Mrs. Tyla!
Friday night, I got to go watch the UNA soccer match, then home to bed. Mommy told me to make sure I get a good night sleep because I was going to have company Saturday. Guess who came to see me! My girlfriend Kennedy! Mrs. Kacy, her mother, was mommy's college roommate at DSU. When they got here, Kennedy and I played and played and swapped slobber on my toys. We went out to eat at Ricatoni's that night and got to sit beside each other in our high chairs. You will have to check back later for pictures of that because Mrs. Kacy took those pictures and she isn't quite as fast as uploading as mommy. hehe. Sunday morning I met Kennedy at the pool to swim before her and her parents headed back home. While I still don't care too much about the pool, Kennedy loved it! I let her ride in my crab float while I ventured off to the chairs beside the pool to dance.

They did manage to get me back in the pool for a picture, but I wasn't very happy about it.
I suggested that they take one of us sitting by the pool.After the parents were all done taking our pictures, we had to say bye. I told Kennedy I would be up to her place to see her soon! I had a great time Kennedy!! Thank you for coming to visit!

Since daddy was at the office Sunday afternoon, mommy and I decided to go through my clothes and put some up that I can no longer fit in. Check out my camo hat that I've about outgrown...compare it to the picture when I was wearing it at just 2 months old...

Next thing I tried on was my PJ's from mommy's tennis friend Lon Brown...they are still a little big, but aren't they cool! Mrs. Lon is from Vietnam.Well we got all my clothes situated and drawers cleared out for new ones! Of course mommy had to go buy something new to go in the drawers for me...we went shopping Monday since mommy was off work. She got me 2 new sleeping outfits. Thanks mommy! Before we went shopping, we met daddy for lunch. When we were getting ready to leave the restaurant, I told them I wanted to drive. What do you think? I'm pretty good huh?

Daddy showed me how to honk the horn...I thought that was pretty cool.

Check back soon, my 1 year pictures should be uploaded sometime this week, so I will give you the link to that when they are ready!

No comments: