Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures...

It took a while, but mommy said it was worth the wait. Check out my 1 year pictures ...use my last name for the password. I had so much fun eating the cake, I was a little confused about the bubbles & loved chewing on the ribbon. Chance and I were being difficult, mommy knew getting a good shot of us would be complicated, but we are still cute!

And like I promised, here are more pictures from the weekend my girlfriend Kennedy was here visiting. We had so much fun! Kennedy and ME!

No comments: