Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a day!

Wednesday ended up being a big day for me!

I started off by shooting some hoops before daycare. Watch me slam dunk the basketball!




When mommy picked me up from daycare, Ms. Sherry told her to be sure to have the camera ready when we got home...so she did!


The parents were trying to get me to walk some more, but I decided I wanted to dance instead. I had a hard time getting this 3rd video to upload, so click here for the link to see me dance!

Basketball, walking, dancing...whew what an exhausting day!

No comments: