Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Roar Lions!!

Friday night I got to have dinner with some of the UNA Lions!! It was fun hanging out and eating with daddy's senior positions players. Before I left I told them all good luck at their game Saturday and I would be cheering for them.

Then Saturday was game day!! We went to tailgate before the game. I stood next to a cooler and beat on it and danced to the really loud music that the band was playing. I think I danced and clapped and hollered for about an hour. Tailgating is REALLY fun!After the Lion walk thru, daddy took me to the locker room to hang out with the players. That was so cool! When I was leaving the locker room, I saw Leo...he and I took a "game face" picture together. I thought he was really funny!

The game was so much fun too...the crowd kept clapping and cheering a bunch, so I did too! When they clapped, I clapped, and I kept clapping and clapping and clapping. This was my first game to last till half time, so I got to see the "Pride of Dixie Marching Band" perform. They were really interesting and I really enjoyed watching them. When half time was over, I watched another play or 2 then fell asleep in mommy's lap...she decided to just take me home and put me to bed, but I made progress! I watched a whole first half of the game this time! The Lions won 45-20. Roar Lions!!!!!

No comments: