I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog. Be sure to add my link to your favorites. Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Look what I got to wear to school today!
Yep I'm a cuddly Lion! When I got to school, Ms. Gail was dressed different and I didn't recognize her. She was a witch, so I wasn't so sure about staying today. She took her hat & hair off to show me it was her, so then I was ok to stay.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You are definately the cutest lion ever! I hope you have a great time tonight trick or treating! Love always, your auntie TA
1 comment:
You are definately the cutest lion ever! I hope you have a great time tonight trick or treating! Love always, your auntie TA
Post a Comment