Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

How do you eat your oreo?

Last nite I had spaghetti for supper. Mommy usually lets me feed myself so I can "learn", and I actually prefer to do it myself. Guess what I had for dessert!! She gave me an oreo cookie. I fed it to myself too and it was yummy!





Good thing Daddy wasn't home...he may have had a heart attack if he would have seen the mess!

No comments: