Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

dang them Eagles!

What an exhausting weekend! Saturday, mommy and I rode in the RV to Livingston, AL for daddy's last regular season game against West Alabama. I sat and watched the WHOLE game this time...in the cold! Tho mommy had me wrapped up in my warm coat. It was so poofy that my arms wouldn't lay down...she said I looked like the kid on the Christmas Story. I'll be sure to watch it this year to see what she means. So I stayed up late and eventually fell asleep on the way home. We got home around 1:00am, but I never woke up while being transported from vehicle to vehicle then to the house. Then I slept late Sunday morning for mommy and daddy. We all slept till 8:30! I was still tired after sleeping that late so I took a 3 hour nap that afternoon, which got me good and ready for my Christmas pictures later that afternoon. Yes that's right...mommy made me take MORE pictures...wow how many does she want of me! Whatever, I'm a good sport and just smile for the camera...I'm a pro at it now.

After taking Christmas pictures, we went to the Arrington's to watch the Giants vs the Eagles. Daddy and I made sure to wear our apparel and cheer them on, but unfortunately it didn't work. Our Eagles lost 36-31. But check us out anyways enjoying our beverage of choice.

So an update on daddy's team...We ended the regular season ranked #2 in our region, so we get a bye for the first week of playoffs. Yes that means family time this weekend!! Then on the 22nd we will host the winner of Valdosta and Carson Newman. Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Kendall and Jeremy said...

Congrats on the new baby!! Looks like we arent far apart. I havent been to the dr. yet but i'm thinking its gonna be a july baby :) Your little man is precious!!