Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Lions keep rollin!

Saturday the Lions played Valdosta in round 2 of the playoffs. Before the game, mommy and I went on the field to wish daddy good luck and of course take pictures.... Then mommy and I went out to the rv and tailgated some.

All my friends were there and then Leo showed up...we got a group shot. Jenna didn't want to play with Leo tho, so she's missing.

After a 37-10 win over Valdosta, mommy and I went on the field to congratulate daddy...and of course take ANOTHER picture.

Now we play Delta State this Saturday in Cleveland in the 3rd round of the playoffs and for the regional championship. Wish us luck!!
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and a fun time with your families!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...good famiy photo. Congrats to your daddy's team and good luck to win regional against Delta State. Can't wait to see all of you Wednesday and spending time with you Thanksgiving weekend. Grandy said to get ready to fly. Don't forget to bring Chance.
Hugs & Kisses, Juju.