Wow what a long, fun holiday! It started last Wednesday by mommy coming to pick me up early from daycare and heading out to the airport. That's where we met Grandy and JuJu. They picked us up "on their way" to Greenville. I put my headset on so I could hear everyone talking.

After being in the air for a bit, I decided to take the headset off and take a short nap. Once we arrived in Greenville, mommy, JuJu and I went to Nona's, then out to eat.

Thursday we got up and headed out to Grandmommy's (Grandy's mom) to have Thanksgiving dinner. There was tons of food. After we ate, Grandy and I took a nap. Grandy used me as his excuse to take a nap.

Saturday was the big family gathering at Nona's to eat Thanksgiving dinner. The WHOLE family was there except for Uncle Bill (he was sick) and daddy (he had a game). Mommy didn't want us to miss out on seeing everyone, so we skipped the game this week and watched it online at Nona's instead. Thankfully we beat DSU and get to play NW Missouri in the semi-final game this coming Saturday!
Here are the 9 grandchildren in the family. Notice mommy is the only girl.

Here are the 9 grandchildren with their babies and Nona

and here is the whole family (excluding spouses). Nona, JuJu, her 2 sisters and brother, with their babies and their babies' babies.

Since we were taking pictures, everyone got a 4 generation picture. Here is mine with mommy, JuJu and Nona

Ok so we finally went back in from taking pictures and I was thirsty! Aunt Brenda let me drink from her red cup. I thought it was soooo funny!

When I was done drinking the water, I played with cousin Bella. She's gotten so big!! and I'm so happy I got to see her!
Sunday ended our long holiday weekend. Grandy flew us home early, so mommy and I rested Sunday afternoon, then headed up to daddy's office to visit him for a bit while he was working and getting everything in order to beat the Bearcats this Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment