

On Thursday the 11th, my school called mommy to let her know they would be closing early due to the weather. Mommy came and got me, then we (the parents and I) tried to go get some shopping done before the weather hit. They decided it would be a good time to let me visit Santa since there wasn't a crowd. I DID NOT like Santa one bit. He even gave me a sucker and I still didn't like him. He got up and let me sit in his chair by myself and I STILL didn't like him. Since he was being so nice to me, I decided to sit in his lap and look at the camera, but I refused to smile. I really hope that doesn't mean he's going to skip my house this year tho! Santa please bring me some goodies!!!!



When we left the mall, it was SNOWING! This would be my 2nd snow and boy was it coming down! Here is a picture the nite it came down and then a picture of mommy and me the next morning.
Speaking of the next morning. It was mommy's birthday and I don't think I made it a very good one for her. Chance and I both had been sick, so she had to wake up dealing with us. Then mommy took me to school at 10 when they said they would open, and she found out they were actually closed for the day. Daddy came back home to keep me so mommy could go to work. Then mommy took off work early to take me to the doctor and I had an ear infection. She said she was not mad at me and that she did enjoy her birthday because she has me. Love you too mommy!Monday the 15th, mommy went to the doctor after she took me to school. When she picked me up, she had some news for me! She said I was going to have a little brother!!! and that everything is going good and that he'll be here around May 18! See him smiling?

Well I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in case I don't get a chance to update before then. The parents and I are headed to Jacksonville, FL to visit Mawmaw Willis! Can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment