Sunday, the parents and I loaded up and drove to Amory for Christmas with daddy's family. Before we left, mommy had to take pictures of me in front of our tree with all the presents.



In Amory, I received some goodies!! Aunt Martha and her family got me a laugh and learn puppy, Nanaw and Pawpaw got me a push toy lawn mower, Aunt MaryBeth, Uncle Allen and Cousin Austin got me a word learning toy shaped as an apple, and Mawmaw English gave me some money!!! I love them all!!


While we were there, we decided to take some MORE pictures.
Another fun suprise...mommy and daddy were telling everyone how much I love to sit by myself and rock in the recliner, so they were wanting to get me a rocking chair of my own. Well Aunt Martha and Uncle Bill gave me this red rocker that was either Leigh or William's when they were little. I LOVE it!! Thank you to the Jurney family for the rocker and for having us over for the Christmas gathering!! The parents and I enjoyed it!
Also, while we were there, we got to talking about what to name my little brother. Well, I think we all agreed that his name will be Cody! Now we need help from all our friends and family with a middle name. The parents said they had everyone give their input with my name and really appreciated it and thought it was fun. Now they want to do the same with Cody. Some choices for a middle name they have thought of include: Lewis, Thomas, James & Christopher. These are all family names. We'll take any other suggestions for names as well. Thanks for your help! and if you can't figure out how to comment on my blog, then email mommy: beaus22@yahoo.comHope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!


No comments:
Post a Comment