Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Vacation at the Beach!

Wow what a long fun Christmas vacation! It started on the 24th when mommy and daddy were both off work and we all got to spend time together. They gave me this wagon that day and boy did I LOVE it! Especially when they took Chance and me riding in it.

The next morning was Christmas Day and Santa had been to visit and left me some goodies! He gave me a bunch of little toys and then a 4 wheeler as well! I'm still learning how to ride it. I can't figure out how to make it continuously go. The parents keep telling me to hold down the button, but I think it's funny to push and let go and let it jerk me back.


After playing with my toys for a bit that morning, the parents, Chance and I packed up and hit the road. We drove down to Valdosta, GA Christmas day and stayed at Grandy and JuJu's house. They weren't there at that time because they were in Greenville, but we stayed anyways to break up our long trip to Jacksonville,FL. I was such a good boy in the car...I watched the Backyardigans and Veggie Tales over and over. The parents sing the songs to me now even without the video showing! Guess they heard it all enough.

So that Friday, we drove over to Jacksonville. This is where I got to meet MawMaw Willis for the first time. We went over to her house and played for a while. Pawpaw, Nanaw, Uncle Allen, Aunt MaryBeth and Austin were all there as well. I even got to take my 3rd 4 generation picture. Here's Mawmaw Willis with Pawpaw, Daddy and Me!

The next day, we all went to the zoo. I saw a few animals I was interested in, but the best part was being pushed around in the stroller, riding on mommy and daddy's shoulders and walking around waving at people.















After the zoo, the parents and I went back to the hotel and rested for a bit. I was supposed to take a nap, but I was too excited about getting to walk out on the beach that I couldn't go to sleep. So we walked down to the beach and I thought it was sooooo much fun! I walked and walked and walked, then found some water puddles to splash in. I walked so far at one time, the parents didn't know if they were going to be able to catch me...I laughed and started running when I saw them coming. They finally caught me and took me down closer to the water...it was fun until a big wave came crashing up and knocked me over. I got soaked! So they had to take my shirt off to dry. While I was drying, daddy and I found some chairs to sit in. My chair was just the perfect size!






Sunday we got up and headed back to Valdosta to stay...Grandy and JuJu were on their way there too! That night I got to open more presents! I opened them all by myself. There was a big bow on one present...I liked it better on my head. Then instead of playing will all my new toys, I seemed to be more interested in the shoes we got JuJu...they were fun to walk in.



Monday, mommy was sick, so we just hung around the house in Valdosta. Daddy and JuJu entertained me and blew up my new Diego ball pit to play in. I thought it was fun...especially when I made it fall on its side.

For New Years we went over to the Cannon's. There I got to play with Wade, Jenna, Grant and Ava. We all played chase some, which is my new favorite game. While we were there, Daddy found out who his new boss is...Terry Bowden. We went to the press conference the next day to meet him. I decided I wanted to walk up and down the hall and be loud during the press conference, so mommy found a room in the building with a piano. I entertained mommy while daddy was at the conference.

Well I hope you enjoyed hearing about my Christmas Vacation. Click the link if you want to see all the pictures. MORE PICTURES

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...I was so glad to see you at my house when we got home after Christmas. I want to thank you so much for the beautiful pictures you gave me and of course the shoes. I love them all. You look like you had a great time in Florida (wasn't the beach and zoo fun)! And I love your new wagon. Chance will enjoy that with you. I'm so sorry mommy got sick and we got stuck at the house. We could have had more fun. Glad she is better now. Maybe ya'll can come back soon. (or I can come to see you). Anyway, we were glad to see all of you and hated to see you go.
Love always,
Hugs & Kisses, Juju.