
and look at my new big backyard Chance, Cody and I will get to play in!

Here are more pictures: HOUSE
The parents said you are all invited to the moving party!
Saturday the parents and I hung out because Daddy was leaving again on Sunday to go recruit till Thursday. This is his 3rd week in a row to be gone and we miss him! Mommy and I played ALL DAY Sunday...I didn't even take a nap! I got her to blow up my Diego ball pit and we played in it forever. Check out my cool hairdo from the static.


1 comment:
Beau...you're so cute. Love the hair. I'm looking forward to playing with you in your new backyard. We are gonna have lots of fun. Glad you enjoy the Diego ball pit. Congratulations to all of you on your new house. I like it.
HUGS & KISSES
JUJU
Post a Comment