
Chance got a little tired, so I told him to get in and ride with me.

We stopped under the gazebo to look at the birds in the pond...or my pronunciation is "buwd". I pointed at them to make sure mommy and daddy saw them!



After riding around in the wagon, we went to the playground where I got to swing, ride a frog and be the captain to the ship!



After the park we went home to get ready for the Super Bowl! Mr. Steadman and the Arringtons came over to watch it with us. They brought some yummy food including some boneless "hot" wings, which I really enjoyed!
Here are some fun facts about me now at 17 months old:
I have 16 teeth
I sleep from 8:15pm till 7:30am
I'm a really good dancer
I love to play chase and hide and seek.
Some of my favorite words are: melmo (Elmo), Uh-Oh, "Beau", Ball, cheese, thank you, NO! moon, mama, and TOUCH DOWN (along with throwing my hands in the air for the touchdown sign)
I can count to 3, but only mommy and daddy understand it.
I know what a cow, duck, pig, dog and bee say...but I only tell you when I feel like it, not when you ask.
My most favorite sound right now is: "Choo-choo" along with doing my arm for the choo-choo motion
I love to clap my hands and stomp my feet to the "happy if you know it" song
and of course I love doing the pat-a-cake song and playing peek-a-boo.
There are plenty more fun facts about me right now, but this gives you and idea for now!!


1 comment:
Beau...you are growing up too fast. Keep up the good work. I hope to see you real soon.
hugs & kisses,
juju
Post a Comment