Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

I love outside!

We had another pretty day Saturday, so the parents and I loaded up and headed to the football practice field. We took my 4-wheeler along for this trip. I rode some:

Then I took a drink break:

Then I thought it would be fun to push instead of ride:

Then Sunday, the parents took me to River Heritage Park before it got crowded. There was only 1 other person there...Charley. I told her I would be the train conductor and she could ride:

Here I am driving:

Then I showed her around...here is where the bad people on the train went...to JAIL!

Then there was a section of MY train where people can get a good view while traveling:

When the train stops, it takes you to a fun playground that has monkey bars and slides. Here is me as a monkey:

Then I was showing Charley how to climb up the slide:

and finally I slid down the slide to go home for a nap!

After my nap, the parents and I loaded up and went back to the football field. There, I got to kick a soccer ball and ride the 4-wheeler some more and run and run and run. Then we walked over and watched some of the baseball game. Whew! I was a tired little boy!

No comments: