Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

awe Sweet Valentine's day

Last Tuesday daycare called mommy to come get me because I had a fever. I ended up at the doctor and he said I had an ear infection. I wasn't feeling great at all that day, so I napped with mommy at home. Wednesday I was feeling much better, but couldn't go back to daycare due to the 24 hour fever rule. I went to work with mommy instead. I watched Backyardigans and Veggie Tales while mommy worked.

Wednesday night, the parents had a Valentine's Dinner to go to, so I played with Wade and Jenna during the dinner. When we got home, Mommy posed for a belly picture with Cody at 26 weeks...I didn't want to be left out so I tried to sneak in the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beau...You are so grown up sitting in the big chair. And Cody is getting real too...
See ya'll Saturday.
Hugs & Kisses
JUJU

Anonymous said...

Cody...you are getting real big too. I'm sorry about that.
Love you,
Juju