Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Game Face, Shots & Baptism

Last week I hit the 18 month mark. With that said, daddy has taught me to put on my "game face". This is semi what it looks like, but come see me and I'll give you the full effect!

So reaching 18 months meant more shots. I visited the doc and they said I weigh 23 (10th%), I'm 32" tall (50th%) and my head is 18.5". I got a couple shots, but they were no big deal. I was really excited when they said no more shots till I'm 5! Also, last week I went to an ear doctor...he said I have to get tubes, which will be done next week. See me and daddy after my shots...

Saturday morning, mommy and I took off to Jackson to see cousin Bella! Uncle Dade and she were baptized together on Sunday. I got to play in the nursery during the service with some new friends. Bella and I didn't pose very good for the picture afterwards, but here we all are! Congrats Uncle Dade & Cousin Bella Rose!


Another bit of info about me is I started climbing out of my crib last Friday. I thought it was funny, but the parents don't think it is because I stay up way later now. My crib has now been converted to a toddler bed and I think it's fun to get up and surprise the parents at their bedside early in the morning since I'm no longer trapped in the crib!

No comments: