Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

New House and Surgery

So we've been REALLY busy! The parents bought a house 2 Fridays ago, so we've been packing up and moving. In the middle of all this moving, I had ear tubes put in on March 3rd. Everything went good with the surgery and I've felt great since then! Here I am before surgery:


The following Friday, JuJu came to see me! She's also been helping unpack and take care of me during the move. The parents found me a new phone while packing...do I look like daddy?

This morning I was going thru all daddy's hats to see what looked best...I guess I like this Braves hat...what ya think?


Sorry about the long delay between postings, but hope you understand why now. I love my new house!!

No comments: