Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
I am Beau Benjamin. Welcome to my blog.
Be sure to add my link to your favorites.
Feel free to leave me a comment. If you do, please state your name at the end or else it will just read anonymous & I won't know who said it. If you can't figure out how to leave a comment you can email me at mommy's address: beaus22@yahoo.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Chance and Me and Our backyard!

So I haven't posted much lately because nothing has really been going on. All the parents and I have been doing is getting settled in the new house. Last week we got our new fence for the backyard. Saturday was FINALLY a nice day, so Chance and I went out to play for a while.





After running around for a while, daddy and I took a break on the swing and then me in my rocking chair.
Soon after our break, daddy had to leave for his spring game. Mommy and I went out to tailgate for a little bit, but we left before the game started because we weren't feeling good. I was sent home from daycare last Wednesday with a fever. The parents couldn't get my fever down (which got up to 104), so I went to see Dr. Moore on Friday. She said I had a respiratory infection. She got me some meds and I'm doing much better today!

So an update on Cody...we've got his room ready for him! Mommy goes to the doctor Wednesday for a sonogram and we'll get to see how big he is! I'm excited to see new pictures of my little brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beau...I like your big back yard with the fence. It will keep you, Cody & Chance safe from coyotes back near the creek. Have fun.
I will see you in a few weeks.
Love, Juju.

HAPPY EASTER.